Friday, May 06, 2011

Easter Weekend!

We had a fabulous Easter weekend! I know I am a little late in my updates, but better late  than never, right?!?! 

Saturday morning we headed to a family Easter brunch where we enjoying family, food, dying eggs for the first time and a HUGE Easter egg hunt.  

Our Precious God given family


During Dying Easter Eggs my sis and I didn't want to get any food coloring on us! Funny part was Nana and GG did the coloring. :)

Aaron loved dying eggs!

Notice who is doing all the work!

Pearson did not want to dye eggs at all, he found more fun toys!

On your mark, get set, go!!



My wonderful, silly husband!
On Sunday morning I sang with our new Praise Choir at church and Brian did an awesome job of getting our sweet boys dressed for church. Thank you, honey, for the sacrifices you make so I can sing!
Our Family on Easter Sunday
We came home and played with the new gifts the boys received.




I really enjoyed talking more about Jesus and the cross this year with the boys and look forward to many more conversations. Pearson loves his Bible, the truth, and songs! He is soaking it all in! He came home from church the week before Easter and said "Jesus died on the cross for our sins." I asked him, "What are sins?" To which he responds, "I dont' know." We'll get there, another day. He can sing all of the songs that the choir sang word for word as he practiced with me. One song is called "Come to the Cross" and I love to hear him proudly sing  "Everyone can come to the cross, It doesn't matter what you've done, Everyone can come to the cross!!!!" Sing it son, Sing it!

We hope you all had an awesome, Christ filled Easter!

No comments: