Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dentist Visit

 The boys both had a dentist visit a few weeks ago. They both did great! I was one happy mama because they did not have any cavities! They both had a cleaning and Pearson even had x rays taken. It was so cool to see his permanent teeth on the picture! Wild to see!

This was Aaron's first official visit. He has had a "happy visit" a few months ago, but not much was done. This time he did really well. 

"Ok, I'll lay here and let her look at my teeth"

Pearson's turn to get his teeth cleaned!

So big and brave!
Brushing the dinosaurs teeth.

Two sweet boys at home having a picnic on a blanket! Love those smiles!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hey! I haven't checked your blog in so long and it is so cute!!!! I love the new look!!!