Oh beautiful baby!! Pearson looks underwhelmed, lol, but I don't blame him - he doesn't know yet how fun his little brother will be!Trina, I know I say this all of the time but you have to be the only person I know who actually looks gorgeous without makeup. It's not fair, you just had a baby - could you at least have the decency look a LITTLE less adorable?? Love You! Jen
I have called Greenville to announce the birth of Conner Aaron. It made me cry while I was telling Dad about his name. I am glad ya'll were able to use Carol Ann's initials for his name. He is such a cutie. Give him kisses for me. What does Pearson think? I can't wait to see more pictures.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Brian you get dad of the year award for posting so quickly! THANK YOU!!!! What a beautiful family - you guys look awesome!!!! Thanks to Tammi for the phone call too! GOD IS SO GREAT!
Brian & Trina, He is just perfect! Glad to see you smiling in those pictures...can't wait to see what I have to look forward to! Let us know when you are up for company, we'd love to swing by and bring you some nummy nums.
What a perfect baby. What a perfect family. Brian, thanks for getting the pics out. I am elated for you guys! Hugs to all of you. I love you guys. Monica
You are such a cute family of four I can hardly stand it!!! You are the sweetest parents ever (and God is of course so incredibly good) to have made a forever best friend for Pearson!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!!!
7 comments:
Oh beautiful baby!! Pearson looks underwhelmed, lol, but I don't blame him - he doesn't know yet how fun his little brother will be!Trina, I know I say this all of the time but you have to be the only person I know who actually looks gorgeous without makeup. It's not fair, you just had a baby - could you at least have the decency look a LITTLE less adorable?? Love You!
Jen
I have called Greenville to announce the birth of Conner Aaron. It made me cry while I was telling Dad about his name. I am glad ya'll were able to use Carol Ann's initials for his name. He is such a cutie. Give him kisses for me. What does Pearson think? I can't wait to see more pictures.
Brooke (Beth Bryant) Seabolt
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Brian you get dad of the year award for posting so quickly! THANK YOU!!!! What a beautiful family - you guys look awesome!!!! Thanks to Tammi for the phone call too! GOD IS SO GREAT!
Brian & Trina,
He is just perfect! Glad to see you smiling in those pictures...can't wait to see what I have to look forward to! Let us know when you are up for company, we'd love to swing by and bring you some nummy nums.
What a perfect baby. What a perfect family. Brian, thanks for getting the pics out. I am elated for you guys! Hugs to all of you. I love you guys.
Monica
You are such a cute family of four I can hardly stand it!!! You are the sweetest parents ever (and God is of course so incredibly good) to have made a forever best friend for Pearson!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!!!
Hugs, Aimee
Post a Comment