Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Pictures and Video


Getting his foot printed. Pearson and Papa looking on!



4 comments:

Holly Bartos said...

Congrats to you guys! He looks perfect...doesn't it make Pearson seem so big? I thought it was a big adjustment going from 1 to 2, so make sure to take it nice and easy for the next couple of months!

Macie Marie said...

Hey there,
the baby boy is so cute. Wish i could be there.
Stella says:
Pearson looks like he should have a bubble over his head saying " the monkeys are more fun."

love yall !
-Macie and Stella

EK said...

Hi Trina and Brian! I love seeing the pictures of sweet Conner Aaron. I love the name and LOVE his initials. Just perfect!

Hope you are able to get some rest in the hospital. Much love to you all at this very joyful time!

Love - Elizabeth, Sean and Ian

Monica Hutchison said...

So, Brian. Is the food as good at the new hospital????