This sweet "lovey" on the back of the chair is so precious too that I had to get a pic of it too! Thanks Aunt Tiffany for this one!
All is still going really well at our house. I went to the doctor again this week and all is great. We are just ready for this sweet boy's arrival on Feb. 23rd. Watch the blog that day for the announcement of his arrival. This weekend we just need to wrap up a few last few things for his room. Other than that, bags are packed, notes are written for Pearson and we are ready to meet this baby boy! Thank you all for your love and prayers for us on this journey! I still can't believe that in a very short time we will be parents to TWO precious boys! My heart overflows with gratitude to God for allowing me to be their Mommy!


1 comment:
I am so very thrilled for you guys! I can't believe how fast it's gone! You look just radiant!
Post a Comment