Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Splat!!!
I don't know if you will be able to see the picture very well, so you may have to click on it to enlarge it! But the funniest thing happened at the end of lunch today. While I was checking other friend's blogs, Pearson found a way to spill milk all over his high chair tray with his "spill proof" sippy cup! Yea right! I look over at him and he is having a hay day splashing milk all over the place! We both crack up laughing! It was so funny! He was having a blast with his milk being sloshed all over the place. Oh the laughter! I wish you could have heard us! I love laughing with my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Obviously Pearson's "got milk"! What a miracle that such a small thing can make you so happy! You were meant for mothering!
Post a Comment