


We took a family drive today to Woodland Park and Cripple Creek to enjoy the Colorado Fall Foliage! We had a nice drive. Pearson took a good nap in the car while Brian and I enjoyed all the beautiful colors and snow tipped mountains! We stopped at the Hungry Bear for lunch where the boys made silly faces when I snapped their picture! I hope you can see the snow tipped mountains behind Pearson and I.
3 comments:
Wow, beautiful! Sounds like so much fun to just get in the car and drive! So, how was the Hungry Bear Resturant? Looks very homey, so I bet it was good. Trina, your looking more and more like a pregnant gal. You look so cute. You boys are so silly with your silly faces.
How you been feelin' mama....alreayd 1/2 way there to baby 2....
I agree with Tammi, you are just the cutest pregnant Mommy ever! I looked like death warmed over the entire time I was pregnant, but you just glow from start to finish!
Love You,
Jen
Post a Comment