Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a "pumpkin patch" today! It wasn't quite what we had expected but very fun all the same! It was very, very windy and we stayed there all of 20 minutes. Thank goodness it was free for all three of us!! Pearson and Brian had a good time on the slide! We did get a pumpkin for the front porch. We have so loved having Brian off for two weeks to play with us. We will be sad when he goes back to work on Monday!





Enjoy the very long video!!!

1 comment:

Pam Bendorf said...

Hello Trina! I was going through old emails and came across one of yours with this blog. So, I thought I'd see what's going on with you and your family. Boy was I surprised to see how big Pearson was and to find out you are expecting #2 - Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you! I'll be checking in to see how it goes....Pam Bendorf