Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Our Little Cutie!
Here are a couple of pics of Pearson today! He looked so cute for church! He also looked really cute in a new Dallas Cowboys shirt that Papa gave him, but he wouldn't be still to get a shot of that one. Maybe next week! Hope everyone is doing well!
Oh my word!!! He looks like a big boy! He is growing up so fast. In the first one, I think he looks just like my little guy and in the second one, he just looks so big! He is precious! Praying for y'all this morning, can't wait to see if your having a princess or a prince! Love you four, Tam
Aunt Trina, He is the cuttest thing. Im glad that you are blessed with another little darling. God truly is amazing, isnt he. I love yall and miss yall. Hugs and Kisses
3 comments:
Oh my word!!! He looks like a big boy! He is growing up so fast. In the first one, I think he looks just like my little guy and in the second one, he just looks so big! He is precious! Praying for y'all this morning, can't wait to see if your having a princess or a prince! Love you four,
Tam
Aunt Trina,
He is the cuttest thing. Im glad that you are blessed with another little darling. God truly is amazing, isnt he. I love yall and miss yall. Hugs and Kisses
-Macie Marie
Handsome fella.
Post a Comment