Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Tribute to Gammy
I made this slide show this week in honor of Gammy. If you hold the mouse over the picture you can read the captions under each pic. Enjoy! We love you Gammy!
What a beautiful women she was. Both inside and out. Her generosity was felt by many. The consistency of her heartfelt concern for others was woven through the fabric of her life. She will be missed. That smile, and laugh will be missed. I love you Gammy
That's a sweet keepsake! What a blessing that Pearson will always know that he was VERY loved by his grandma!!!
About the blurb book, I don't a whole lot about it. I downloaded my posts (not sure if it adds comments or not, I didn't, but there may be a box that you could add to make that possible). The format it transfers into is very simple, but you can play with it and change the layout and the fonts and it will add the pictures to the posts also if you check that box. The book seems pretty reasonable!?!? I don't know that this is a big help...I'm hoping in the next couple months to be ready to order it and I'll for sure let you know more at that time...if you don't finish your book first!?!?
2 comments:
What a beautiful women she was. Both inside and out. Her generosity was felt by many. The consistency of her heartfelt concern for others was woven through the fabric of her life. She will be missed. That smile, and laugh will be missed. I love you Gammy
That's a sweet keepsake! What a blessing that Pearson will always know that he was VERY loved by his grandma!!!
About the blurb book, I don't a whole lot about it. I downloaded my posts (not sure if it adds comments or not, I didn't, but there may be a box that you could add to make that possible). The format it transfers into is very simple, but you can play with it and change the layout and the fonts and it will add the pictures to the posts also if you check that box. The book seems pretty reasonable!?!? I don't know that this is a big help...I'm hoping in the next couple months to be ready to order it and I'll for sure let you know more at that time...if you don't finish your book first!?!?
Continuing to pray for you and Brian!
Post a Comment