Hi friends and family,
We made it to CO safely on Monday. There's no place like home! While we had a great, yet sad, memorable time in Texas there is no place like home. We are glad to be home sleeping in our own beds, showering and bathing in our own baths and so on. We are very grateful for the time we had in Texas with our sweet families. God's timing was perfect as we were able to be with Carol Ann during her last days here on earth. Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, cards, emails, and comments on the blog. Please continue to pray for us as we adjust to life again and as we grieve the loss of our sweet mom.
I have lots of pictures to upload and share of Pearson from the three weeks. He is growing so fast and crawling now. So stay tuned for pics!
Love,
T, B and P
4 comments:
Hi Trina, I'm so glad you are back safe. I've thought of you so many times every day. I am so sad for your loss, and I want you to know that I'm here whenever you need to talk!
Love You,
Jen
PS. Crawling now??? That is HUGE news!! Oh my goodness!!
Glad you made it home safely. It was wonderful spending time with you, Brian and Pearson. I am just so sorry about the circumstances. I cannot wait to see all of ya'll again.
Can't wait to get my hands on the little Pearson again. You brought such joy to all of us during this very difficult time.
Love you all.
Liza
CRAWLING!?!? How's that possible! Can't wait for the video!
We'll keep praying for the adjustment and for the peace of God to comfort you and Brian perfectly!
Love,
Aimee
It was so great to see ya'll. Sad to not see Carol Ann, but I am confident she was proud of the way she was honored. Glad you made it back safely and let me know if you need help on the "slurping" copy/paste arena. Love you guys. Prayers going up for you. Heather
Post a Comment