
Dear friends,
Hi. Thank you for your prayers this week. For those of you who may not have known Brian's sweet mom, Carol Ann, has been really struggling these past two weeks. She passed away this morning, April 4th, at 8:11am. She is now dancing with Jesus. Brian and his brothers were by her side when she passed. The family is sad, yet relieved to know she in a much better place. Although it has been a hard, sad day. I will miss this special lady so very much. She was more to me than my mother in law. She was my friend! I tear up every time I think of her today. I am so grateful she got to know our precious Pearson and I ache that he will not know her. I know God allowed His timing to work out the way it did. She touched so many lives by her sweet spirit. My friend Heather wrote a beautiful post about her on her blog and she only knew her for about 10 months. Thanks Heather for a sweet post. :)
Brian will go back to CO to work for a few days next week and I will stay here in Texas so that Pearson does not have to fly twice. Carol Ann so graciously wants us to have her van so we will drive back to CO. The memorial service will be next Saturday.
Please continue to pray for this sweet family! Much love to all!
PS- Please be patient with me as I will post when I can. :)
9 comments:
I have been praying for God's will, and I am glad to know that Carol Ann was able to see Pearson and that you all were here when she went home, but I am also sad that Pearson will never get to know Carol Ann, she was such a wonderful lady. I will always remember her. I have memories from childhood all the way to adulthood when I also had the pleasure of working with her at Dr. Brancheau's office. Of course, most of my memories are from her being a part of the leadership of the youth group.
We love you so very much and are praying for you all. I only met Carol Ann once and I will never forget her. She touch my heart and Aubrey's as well with her sweet, loving spirit. We will say this a million more times, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We love you!
Rich, Robin & Aubrey <><
I am so sorry for your loss dear friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brian and your family. May God's presence cover you as you walk through this difficult time. All my love.
Brian, Trina and Pearson,
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. What an amazing smile and laugh Carol Ann had. Furthermore, what an amazing son she raised. I thank her for being such an amazing mother, mother-in-law and Gammy. Her memory will live on through you. All my love,
Monica
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. - Amy
Love you guys and will see you Sat. at the funeral. Email me the details if you will. Thanks. Heather
Love you guys and will see you Sat. at the funeral. Email me the details if you will. Thanks. Heather
Trina and Brian~ You are in our prayers, especially now as you become accustom to life here on earth without Carol Ann's sweet presence! No doubt she is exactly where she wants to be -- in Jesus' presence!
The memorial service today was such a fitting tribute to such an amazing women. How lucky we were for God to share her with us. I can only imagine how happy she was today seeing us all gathered there together talking about Jesus. It was great to see you guys. Brian I'm so proud of you for speaking and Pearson, your sweet Gammy loves her little hunk of honey.
Heather
Post a Comment