
Smiley boy in new hand me downs from Cousin Mason! Thanks again!

Pearson is starting to pull up on things! Here he is trying so hard to get more toys out of the toy basket, other than the 10 things I already pulled out for him. The look on his face here says "Hey, I need more toys out, Mom!" He also got a new big car seat this weekend. He was getting so long and heavy for the infant carrier one. He seems happy in it so far. :)I like it because it is easier to get him in and out!

We love his new doggy towel from Nana and Papa! Thanks guys!!
He can also pull up on his crib even with the bumper pad out and mattress lowered. I think we will have to lower it again! He is too smart for us!Now he is really moving and shaking. Here is the awaited crawling video. Hope you don't mind the diaper, I very rarely let the little guy hang out in his diaper, but this time I did. :)
4 comments:
Wow, I really can't believe it! That was amazing! Am I just not remembering clearly, or is Pearson an early, early crawler??
Love,
Jen
Too cute! Mackenzie will be crawling soon too!
What a cutie my grandson is. Wow he has changed and looks sooo big.
Before I see him again he will walking and maybe riding a bike Yikes.
Sening him lots of kisses.
Nana
What a cutie my grandson is. Wow he has changed and looks sooo big.
Before I see him again he will walking and maybe riding a bike Yikes.
Sening him lots of kisses.
Nana
Post a Comment