Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sweet feverish boy!

Yesterday when I picked up Pearson our of his crib from his nap I immediately knew he was warm! I checked his temperature with our Little Tykes pacifier thermometer and it read 100.5. It plays "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" when the child has a fever and it played the tune for the 1st time ever! I quickly called a friend to ask advice and then began tender, love and care and other techniques to get our sweet boy back to health. He has a cough and a little congestion and it has been a joy to care for him at home. He slept well and this morning the fever is down. I have to say it is nice to be able to be home with him and give him all that he needs right here in our house. I am truly grateful to be his Mommy! He is so sweet. He has slept more than usual, it is as if he knows "oh I don't feel good, I think I'll go back to sleep." More details later. If I can get a good picture of him I will post it. :)
TaTa for now!

2 comments:

Nana and Papa's Place said...

AHHHHHH my sweet little grandson.
Tell Mommy to continue to give you lots of TLC. What a blessing it is to her home with you.

Lots of love & kisses.

Nana

Nana and Papa's Place said...

Opps this blogger thing is new to me. What I meant to say was, what a blessing it IS to have her home with you. You bloggers out there be patient with me.

Love

Nana