Sunday, March 16, 2008

M.O.M.S. Garage Sale!!!

Hi friends! My friend, Amanda and I went to a Mothers of Multiples Society garage sale on Saturday! It was amazing!! They had so much stuff!! It was awesome!! I tried to take more pictures but they didn't turn out very well. We bundled up the babies and only had to stand in line for a little while. We both had a good time and found some good buys. We both decided when we go again we will leave the babes with their Daddies so we can shop more without the strollers. For more pictures click on this website http://www.mothersofmultiples.com/New%20Website/Clothing%20Sale.htm. The pictures look exactly what it looked like yesterday! To all my mommy friends out there if you ever get a chance to go to one of these sales in your area: GO! It was worth the $1 to get in! For all my Colorado mommies: The next one is in August. It is in Castle Rock! Here are a few pics of our precious little shoppers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they have these in TX, too!!?! Looks like a GREAT find!

Nana and Papa's Place said...

Oh My gosh I was just thinking of you all when I heard from cell phone.

Pictures PLLLLLLLLEZE

Love ya

Nana