We have had a great Easter day!! We hope the rest of you have too! Pearson had fun opening his Easter basket to find new pacifiers, new shoes, a quacking duck, and a new bib. We had a great time at church and at lunch with our friends! Then to come home to nap and rest!
I love this time of year to reflect upon God's grace and Jesus' resurrection! May you be blessed on this Easter!


4 comments:
If he isn't the cutest lil bunny around. I LOVE the tie guys. I bet he had all the girls swarming him at the church nursery today. Love ya'll.
What a cute family! Where is that shirt from Trina...I want it! Very fun colors and looks great on!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!
Hey girlie, Please stop by my blog and vote for me on my semblance of sanity's photo contest. I wanna win the contest! Thanks. Heather
Just now able to get caught up on some blogs! Pearson is HANDSOME HANDSOME BOY!! I love the Easter outfit. It is absolutely adorable. He is just so handsome!! Love the pics.....So glad that Brian's mom is home. I will continue to pray for her....
Post a Comment