Monday, July 09, 2007

11th Anniversary-Updated



Do you recognize the couple in the first picture? Our friends here in CO Springs did not. :)) This is our engagement picture of us 11 years ago!


Today, Friday, July 13th, we celebrate 11 years of marriage! God has blessed me immensely with an amazing husband! Here are just a few reasons why I love him so: he's very compassionate, sensitive, loving, handsome, and funny! It has been an honor and joy to spend the last 11 years with Brian. God has changed his heart so much since we first met. I love the way he allows God to lead our lives and how he constantly relies on God's will for what is best for us! I cannot imagine that last 15 years(that is how long we have been together) without him! He is an incredible supporter, husband, and best friend! I love the way we work together and the way God allows us to work together as a team. There have been some challenges in the past 11 years, but God has never failed us! Thank you Lord, for never leaving or forsaking us and always being right by our side and for bringing us through some hard times and teaching us to trust you and your timing!


Brian, Happy anniversary! I love you sooooo much! It has been a joy to journey life with you these past 11 years, honey, and I look forward to the next chapter in life as God allows us to be parents to Baby Willeford. What an honor and joy that we have been bestowed with! I love you!


We have plans today to hang out and go to a nice dinner tonight.
We went to dinner at Ted's Montana Grill!! It was so delicious! If you ever have a chance to go to one in US, go! It was awesome!! We walked around the shops at Briargate, which are some nice shops. We had a relaxing, enjoyable evening! Thanks for all the sweet comments! We love you all!

T










6 comments:

UncleDavid said...

Happy 11th to Brian & Trina!

Holly Bartos said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! Your marriage is an inspiration to the rest of us!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

test for CarolAnn

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" to my kids!!!!! So glad I had a small part in that awsome husband of yours and my hats off to Patti/Jerry for their equally awsome daughter!!! I love you both and will see you next Friday.
Mom

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Happy 11th guys. Your marriage is an inspiration to those who know you. We've seen you two through so much in the last few years. It's great to see how God is blessing your faithfulness to him. Love you guys and can't wait to see you first week of Aug.

Amber said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! LOVE YA'LL....