Sunday, July 22, 2007

Awesome Shower in CO!!


We have been sooooooo blessed again! We were blessed with an awesome baby shower this weekend in Colorado Springs. Four talented, amazing ladies at our church threw us an awesome shower! We played three games, ate awesome food, and opened many generous, amazing gifts!!! One game we played everyone had to predict how large my stomach is and then measure their tape around me. My precious student who was there won that game!! Another game we played was very fun. The object of the game was to see how many balloons you could stuff in your shirt! Brian won that game with 11 balloons in his shirt!His sweet mama came in 2nd place with 9 balloons stuffed in her shirt!! We had a blast! Thank you Susan, Marti, Sallly, and Kristen for an amazing day!


We were very blessed to have Brian's mom, Carol Ann, and her friend Pat to come see us this weekend! We were so excited to have her here for the shower!! What a blessing! Enjoy the pics!

Now, I have a great "honey do" list for Brian this week. He already put together the swing and now he will work on the bouncy seat, bookshelf, hang pictures, and whatever else I come up with before he goes to work next Monday. I am so grateful for such a sweet husband! Thanks, honey for everything!!
We go back to the dr. tomorrow. Will post an update then!
Have a great week everyone! Much love to you all!!
T and B

3 comments:

UncleDavid said...

Nice haul, Trina LOL! Nice to see my sister Carol in her pink hat. Love to all!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Trina....I think Pearson will love the baby papasan swing. I think this might be the same one Emery has, Brooke will have to verify that though. Can't wait to see ya'll next week.

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well what a wonderful time Pat and I had in Colorado Springs with the two of you!!!! To get to meet so many of your friends at the shower and then at church was wonderful. And our little shopping ventures were fun. Thank you for opening up the world of "Babies R Us" for Pat and I as we had never been there!!! What a "wow" store.
I love you all.
Mom