Saturday, August 26, 2006

Weekend recap...

Hi friends,
So that I am not a "blogger disgrace", I thought I would give you a CO update. All is good here. The weather is beautiful. We both wore sweatshirts and jeans in August. Who would have thought it?

This weekend we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. It is the highest zoo in US. I was fascinated by a seven month old gorilla. He was too cute. We also went to a restaurant called Solo's which is a restaurant in a old airplane. It was fun! I hosted my first ladies bunco event last week here at my house! We had nine ladies here from the church and we had a blast! I will post pictures soon. We are actually researching digital cameras this weekend too. Take care!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I LOVE the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Did you get to feed the giraffe's? They have 6-8 inch long tongues and they'll take food straight from your hands. I'm so happy ya'll have such awesome weather. Thankfully it rained here all day. Only got to 75 degrees. Post some Bunco pic's once you get the hot new camera.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Teetering on "blogger disgrace". No update in a week. Surely you guys did SOMETHING over Labor Day weekend.....Update, update!!!