Saturday, August 12, 2006

Update in CO

Hi everyone! At the request of my sweet friend, Heather, I am updating the blog. I don't have any new pics to post yet. I 'll work on that!

All is good here! We had a good week celebrating our birthdays! First one in Colorado! We went to dinner both nights to Pei Wei and Texas Roadhouse(Yes, there is a TX Roadhouse here) .Too funny! We enjoyed dinner with Mark and Susan on Thursday. We loved opening all of the cards from friends and family this week! Thanks!

Today we are going to enjoy massages at a day spa! We are very excited! Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Happy Birthday's, Happy Anniversaries, Just happy you two are so blessed with each other. What an awesome God we serve to put two people so compatible with one another together. Just think of all you've been through together over the years. In ways it probably seems like just yest. when you met, in ways it probably seems like you've been together a thousand years...At least that's what Jason tells me. We love you guys and can't wait to see some more CO pic's. By the way, did you get in touch with my friend Melanie? Later taters.

Trina said...

Hey girl! You are so right! We do feel so blessed!! God definately blessed us to have each other! After reading one of your blogs about all the things you and Jason have done together in 8 years, we too began to recount the number of cars we've had, houses we've lived in, cities we've lived in and visited and meals we have eaten together. It was neat to recount all of that. I have not gotten in touch with Melanie yet, but do plan to soon. Thanks for the invitation. Later tater!

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well Heather and Trina! I gotta get in on this one. Didn't I raise just an AWSOME son???? And then send him to Midwestern to meet the woman the Lord had planned for him! OH OUR GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD!!

Trina said...

Yes, Mom!!! You did do an awesome job of raising such a Godly man! And I too am very grateful that God lead both of us to MSU to meet! And yes, OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!
Love you!