




We are happy to welcome you to our new blog! This is a way we can post pictures and chat with family and friends. You can create an account and leave comments for us to read or you can continue to email us.
We recently went to Estes Park, CO for our 10 year anniversary. We are very thankful to our Heavenly Father for our marriage. We are so blessed.
It is now official, we are now Colorado residents as we have both cars registered here. It felt very strange to take the Texas license plates off. :)
We hope all is well with all of you! Take care and keep in touch!
Trina and Brian
6 comments:
Oh, it was so great to see your smiling faces. Colorado looks good on you. I'm so excited that you guys have a garage to park your colorado car's in. It's wierd to see those CO plates. I know ya'll have got to be having a blast there. I miss ya'll already. This will be a good way to keep in touch. Let me help you post links so you can easily access my blog and others....Love ya'll.
Trina...meant to tell you I like your hair. I'm growing mine out too. I am tired of the flippy outty style....it's so 2002ish....
It was so awesome that you have joined the blog family. Yeah!! Now I get to keep in touch with YA'LL! Now don't forget where ya came from. I really miss seeing ya'll. Keep us posted on everything.
Ok, we need an update CO Springers....
Ok, Heather! I will get right on that. Thanks!
Oh my gracious, I believe I did it!!!!!!!!!
Trina, thanks for your help on the phone. I may become puter literate after all.
Was so good to see and visit with you both last weekend, or was it the one before?? Not sure, since it took me a week to recoup!
Love and Hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment