Sunday, August 13, 2006

House Pics



Here are a few pictures of our new house that some of you have requested. This is the front of the house before we moved in(if you look closely you can see us) , the back of the house and the backyard. Brian is still trying to get used to the green grass that he has to mow often! Take care! Blessings and Love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice house Team Willeford! Wish my grass was that green, Brian. We're still in the middle of a drought down here.

Now I have a reason, (more than just skiing) to visit Colorado! We need to schedule a trip.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Love the casa. How you liking climbing stairs? Looks like a lovely little place you've rented. Any room for out of town guests????? Wouldn't it be cool to come up there for Spring Break....Ya'll would be out of school at the same time, Jason could take vacation....Ok...got lost in a dream for a minute.

Amber said...

Absolutely love love love it! I'm so wanting to be in your shoes. Colorado has to be much cooler than here. Average temp 105! WOW how exciting it is to be there. I'm happy for ya'll. Miss your sweet smiles.

Trina said...

Schedule that trip asap!!!!!!!!!!! We would love to have you come see us soon! Yes, we have a guest room(it's not too big, but we could make room) Love you all!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, once a week blogging will not suffice. It must be updated every day to every other day. We NEED to know what's going on in your world....Wink

Brooke said...

Very cute house! Don't you just love the change in seasons. That is one thing I love about KY so much!