While Brian and Pearson went to a football game this weekend, Aaron and I went to Mardel (one of my favorite stores!!!). We had a blast strolling around so leisurely and slow! It was heavenly! Please don't misunderstand me, I love both of my boys dearly, but Pearson is so smart he remembers when we pull into the Mardel parking lot that there is a train table at this store and he screams for the train table the whole time we are there. I let him play there at the end of our shopping exercursion, only for him to get upset again when we leave. All that to say I enjoyed shopping by myself for him. Pearson received some birthday money and I decided he needed a new Bible and a new flip Elmo book! He loves them both! Here he is exploring his new book and talking to me.
Nannie, listen closely near the end of the video as he whispers a special message to you. :))
1 comment:
This is such a cute video of your sweet baby(big now)boy! I love you Aunt Trina!
-Macie Marie
Post a Comment