We are enjoying going to Brian's football games. I load up the boys, all the items we could possibly need: snacks, jackets, hats, snacks, drinks, and more snacks! I try to make sure we have everything we could need or want and then we usually only stay about an hour! Whew! It is so much fun and we wouldn't miss them for the world! We are Coach Willeford's biggest fans! It is incredible to watch him coach, he loves it and is so good at it! We are able to sit in a portable stand near the field as I don't think the double stroller would fit in regular stands. Pearson has a blast running on the track during the game. See the video of him running and running.

Pearson giving a player a "fist pop"! So cute!


Sweet Aaron sits so good in his seat! This was the only hat I had to keep him warm! Now the winter warmer hat is packed in the diaper bag! See, even when I think I've got it all packed, I forget something!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment