Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Labor Day fun!
After we enjoyed our free sandwiches at Chick Fil A on Labor Day we went to a park near the house instead of playing in the small children's germ invested play area. Pearson had a blast running and playing. Brian caught some great pics of the sunset with the mountains as the backdrop. Enjoy!
That is hilarious!! I meant to call you Monday to tell you that Maddie saw a commercial about Chick fil A giving free sandwhiches and no kidding she said, you know who will want to go is Aunt Ta Ta. Then she asked if we could all go together and dress as a cow. I laughed and she wanted to call to tell you but we forgot. I love those pictures!!! Pearson is getting so big! Love you four!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious!! I meant to call you Monday to tell you that Maddie saw a commercial about Chick fil A giving free sandwhiches and no kidding she said, you know who will want to go is Aunt Ta Ta. Then she asked if we could all go together and dress as a cow. I laughed and she wanted to call to tell you but we forgot. I love those pictures!!! Pearson is getting so big! Love you four!!
These are some really good pictures. Yall sure do live in a beautiful place. :)
These are some really good pictures. Yall sure do live in a beautiful place. :)
Post a Comment