Thursday, May 14, 2009

This and That

I am so excited to have internet access on my computer again! Yea! I missed access during the day! I am now using Modzilla Firefox and learning all the tricks of it. Any other firefox users out there with any more tips I should know about? I am very grateful a friend at church helped me fix it!

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.


My friend, Jenn, came over for coffee and to visit and play. While she was holding Aaron I said "Wait, I have a picture of you holding Pearson just like that." So I snapped her picture and of course I can't find the picture of her and Pearson when I want it. :)

Aaron and Pearson and I try to go for walks when we can! We love our double stroller. We are so blessed to have it!


Pearson had his first experience with playdoh! I am not sure he knew what to do with it. Thanks Amanda for sharing your homemade playdoh. Pearson will need to play with it again to get more familar with it!

2 comments:

fourlittlehawks said...

Yikes, you gotta warn a gal before you snap her picture, lol!
That was such a fun visit with you and your boys, thank you again so much for the coffee and company!

Love You,
Jen

EK said...

I use Firefox...or I did until I installed Google's browser, Chrome. They are actually very similar and both are superior to IE. Glad you left that behind. The best thing about Firefox is the tab browsing. I love it! Oh and of course the boys look great and are getting so big!