Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reading and New Placemats

We have really enjoyed going to the library lately. Toddler time is so much fun with songs, rhymes, and stories. I love that I can check out books, cds, and dvds for Pearson all for FREE!

Now that Pearson is sitting at the table in his booster seat I needed a few placemats for him. I searched and searched for educational ones with numbers, colors, shapes and so on and could NOT find any here. All I could find had characters on them that he isn't into yet. So sweet Aunt Tammi found 5 for him and mailed them to him. He loves them! We have recently discovered Sesame Street and Elmo and these were perfect! Thanks, Aunt Tam!!

Here is looking at a new one and hitting it and studying it very intently! Love him!!!

2 comments:

EK said...

I love the educational placemats. What a great idea. Looks like Pearson thinks so too!

Macie Marie said...

HI there Auntie. So sorry that I have taken forever to post comments. I always look at the blog 30 seconds before the bell rings. Being the last three days of school, I am having a lot of free time. Well, I should be working on the YearBook but my comp. is not loading the stuff. But i love you and cant wait to see you, Pearson :), Aaron :), and Uncle B. But i should try to upload this goofy page again, so ttyl. Love ya.