We had a great Mother's Day weekend! My sweet boys bought me a dozen pink roses. Brian made a special breakfast and I was able to take a nap! What a blessed day! I am so grateful to be Pearson and Aaron's Mommy! I am overwhelmed with gratitude to our awesome God for blessing me in this way! Motherhood is truly a gift! I really felt God prompting me to pray for all the sweet ladies who wish to be mommies on this special day, so if that is you out there, know you were lifted up!
Me and my boys!


Pearson and Aaron matching!! Pearson giving Aaron kisses!!


Lots of love!!!!!

1 comment:
Oh Trina, I am so grateful that God gave you this amazing gift of motherhood too!!! Anyone who loves you, all had earning desire for you to be a mommy and God is so good!! You are such an amazing mom to Pearson and Aaron! They have the greatest gift in their mommy, that you are a women who loves the Lord and serves him faithfully, never waivering!! I love you for that and they will grow up learing that from you (and Brian of course too together)! I am so glad that as sisters we can share being mommy's too. It has been so fun to share with you the joys of our precious children! Love you!
Tam
Post a Comment