Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekend in Review...

Hello friends! We had an awesome weekend together as a family! We hung out at home quite a bit as it snowed most of the weekend. Pearson and Brian put more latches on the kitchen cabinets, we put up the Christmas decorations, and went to Parker to see Brian's cousin. Pearson loved her couch! And Brian shoveled snow so we could go to church.



I promise the cute boy did wear more than just pjs all weekend!

1 comment:

David, Tammi, Madeleine and Mason said...

Shoveling snow... what's that! I would give anything to have that much snow in my driveway but then I thought as I was looking at the picture of Brian shovel, that looks like hard work and I'm sure it is such a pain on some days. You guys get a lot of snow. Pearson looks so cute in his jammies! Love y'all