
So here is my sweet Pearson who fell asleep after a morning of Christmas shopping! He did not want to wake up to eat lunch when we got home at noon! I put the bib on him and set him in his chair only for him to keep snoozin'! Eventually with some persuasion with milk he awoke to eat and then back to sleep for a long winter's nap! I guess he was just so tired from the
two shops we went to!
3 comments:
Oh Pearson you look so sweet!
It's funny, the very same thing happens to Joel when I take him out shopping . . . a guy thing?
Love,
Jen
Aww man, he's not gonna be a good shopper, huh? Oh well, he looks stinkin adorable. cant wait to hug him, you, and uncle B. I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!
-Macie Marie
TOO cute!
Can I just say how jealous I am? I have a little power-napper... a long nap for miss Kelly is all of an hour, no matter how tired she is!
He's too darling, that precious sleepy little boy!
Merriest of Christmases,
Jen
Post a Comment