Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Fun with Friends!
Our dear friends, Rich, Robin, and Aubrey came over on Friday night for pizza, salad, and cookies. We had a fun time hanging out together and watching our little ones play. They are only 6 months apart and so fun! When Pearson was first born they looked so different when you compared them to each other, now as they both grow it is funny to see how close in size they are!
Wow Pearson, Aubrey let you kiss her - that is big stuff!! Although it does NOT surprise me at all that you have already begun to charm the pretty ladies!
HE IS GETTING SOOO BIG. I am really excited to see him as well as you and uncle B. Christmas time is gonna be here soon!!! I cant wait! I Love you. Thanks for the super sweet comment, it made my day!!! I love you Aunt Trina and Im glad we are getting to be so close to each other!!! Many hugs and kisses!!! -Macie Marie
2 comments:
Wow Pearson, Aubrey let you kiss her - that is big stuff!! Although it does NOT surprise me at all that you have already begun to charm the pretty ladies!
Love,
Jen
HE IS GETTING SOOO BIG. I am really excited to see him as well as you and uncle B. Christmas time is gonna be here soon!!! I cant wait! I Love you. Thanks for the super sweet comment, it made my day!!! I love you Aunt Trina and Im glad we are getting to be so close to each other!!! Many hugs and kisses!!!
-Macie Marie
Post a Comment