Sunday, April 01, 2007

Awesome Trip to TX!!!








Hello friends and family,
We are delighted to let you know that we had an incredible Spring Break in TX! We were showered with many blessings, gifts, and hugs and kisses! We went to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of McFBC ( our previous church in McKinney) and to see family and friends. The anniversary celebration was so great! On Saturday night when we went to a dinner celebration the word that we are pregnant spread like wild fire. It was very fun to have so many people who have prayed for us for so long to be so excited for us!

On Sunday we were showered with blessings and many great baby gifts from our former life group! It was a great time to visit with our friends. It was so great to see everyone! It was especially great to see my friend, Heather! You look great gal! And especially great to see my friend Jenny who now lives in Houston. Thanks for coming to town the same weekend as me girl! Thanks again to all who were there for showering us with so much love and gifts!

On Monday I went to Slaughter Elem. and Wolford Elem. to see all my former colleagues and I had a blast visiting with everyone! I even got to see former students.

We spent the rest of the week visiting with our precious families. We spent a few days in Greenville and then a few days in Ft. Worth. We had a great time hanging out with Nannie and Mom(CarolAnn) and the Willeford bunch. We also had a great time with the Upchurch crew. I went to Disney on Ice with Madeleine Grace and my family. It was great to see all of our neices and nephews. They have all grown so much. Enjoy the new pics of them. We also went to visit my sweet grandfather, Papaw, who lives in Decatur. He got to meet my sweet nephew for the first time. We had a blast laughing with him.

It was hard to leave as we love all of them so much, although we know God has called us here to CO Springs and so we were ready to get back to what He has for our lives.
We hope all of you are doing well. Much love to you all! Have a blessed week!

Love,

B and T


5 comments:

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Well so glad you had fun in Texas, as Iloveddddddddddd the time I had with you both. Thank you Brian for all the "MOMMY DO'S" while you were here. Was such a special time with you both and then to have dinner with everyone on Tuesday night, a bonus!! Baby Willeford is just AWSOME also!! I'm ready for another Texas visit so we can have some more baby showers!!!!
I love you both,
MOM

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Love the pic's....Cut my hair short again after seeing this pic yesterday. I need height on top. No more flat, stringy. Back to my tried and true flippy outty style that I came to love way back when.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.S. Do you and your mom wear the same shade of lipstick?

Unknown said...

We were so blessed by being at the shower, I was emotional all day! What a miracle, love you guys! By the way, thanks for the fun pics.

Unknown said...

I used Josh's account but that was me, hee hee.
Melissa