Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Pictures



Hi friends! Here are a few pictures we took this weekend. I don't know if you can tell, but the baby is growing. My belly is sticking out some. We also took a picture of some gifts we have received, I know it may seem silly but, we feel so blessed! We hope life is great with all of you!

Much love,

T and B

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look how cute you are. I'm so excited for you.

Brooke said...

No, it isn't silly! You keep on posting those pictures. Sadly, I only got 1 picture like that before I had Emery, but I cherish it and you will too! I can't wait for baby to get here!
You look adorable!

Amber Buie said...

We are so excited for you and Brian! We took a ton of pictures before Jorie was born and have taken about 1000 since...don't you put that camera down! I can't wait to read more of your blogs to see how y'all are doing.

The Haseltine's said...

You look great! I did several picts to show my progress...I usually wore the same shirt :) we can't wait to see you on Monday!!!

Marcy said...

You look so cute, Trina! I am so happy for you and Brian. Please keep updating your blog with current pics, as I really enjoy them. I love the baby outfit, too!