
Hello blogger friends.
I must update or my friend Heather is going to come to CO to get me! Just kidding!
We had a great surprise when we got home from work today. We drove in the driveway and I saw a big Babies R Us box. So we immediately opened it to find our 6 piece crib set for the nursery delivered to us from my best friend from college, Kat!! Kat, thank you sooooooo very much! It made our day!
We are excited about a few upcoming events in our lives: this precious baby I am carrying, a new house on the horizon, and a ladies brunch I am planning for our church.
This precious baby Willeford(Brianna or Pearson) continues to move around and let me know that all is good in there. And the dr. says all is good and we heard the heartbeat again on Monday! Praise the Lord!!
We put an offer on a house here in Colorado Springs. It is about a mile from our current house that we are renting. It is a two story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house with a beautiful kitchen. It is in our price range and in the area of town we wanted to stay in. We are excited. We didn't want to rent forever. We are having the house inspected tomorrow(Sat.) and if all goes well we will close on May 25th.
I am planning a ladies brunch for the ladies ministries for our church. I am excited about this. It will be a great time of fellowship, fun, and food. I am praying that if God wants me to share a devotional or testimony that He will lay something on my heart.
I must update or my friend Heather is going to come to CO to get me! Just kidding!
We had a great surprise when we got home from work today. We drove in the driveway and I saw a big Babies R Us box. So we immediately opened it to find our 6 piece crib set for the nursery delivered to us from my best friend from college, Kat!! Kat, thank you sooooooo very much! It made our day!
We are excited about a few upcoming events in our lives: this precious baby I am carrying, a new house on the horizon, and a ladies brunch I am planning for our church.
This precious baby Willeford(Brianna or Pearson) continues to move around and let me know that all is good in there. And the dr. says all is good and we heard the heartbeat again on Monday! Praise the Lord!!
We put an offer on a house here in Colorado Springs. It is about a mile from our current house that we are renting. It is a two story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house with a beautiful kitchen. It is in our price range and in the area of town we wanted to stay in. We are excited. We didn't want to rent forever. We are having the house inspected tomorrow(Sat.) and if all goes well we will close on May 25th.
I am planning a ladies brunch for the ladies ministries for our church. I am excited about this. It will be a great time of fellowship, fun, and food. I am praying that if God wants me to share a devotional or testimony that He will lay something on my heart.
We hope all is well with you and yours. More pics of the growing belly coming soon!
Love to all,
Love to all,
T and B
4 comments:
Praise God for all the blessings in your lives. Can't wait to see the growing belly pic's. P.S. Brianna and Pearson are both great names.
Trina...We are so super excited for you and Brian! What a treat to get a peek into your life! Can't wait to see his/her precious face! Love your name picks! Praise God!!! Love, Aimee & Lonnie Lane
I just can not get over how excited I am for ya'll!! I just can not wait. Babies are truly a blessing. God has taught me so much by giving me Beau. The most important thing is that life is not ALL about ME! I am to bring up this child in a Godly environment and to love him unconditionally. I just never knew how much I could love something. You both soooo deserve to have that something to love...
About changing your blog anesthetics: once you sign in, go to "view blog", then at the very top right hand corner you will see "customize" and click on that, then go from there!!! It was fun changing it.....
It's been a week now since your last update. What's the latest???
Post a Comment