

Hi. My brother-in-law's parents sent these new pictures of Madeleine and Mason to me this week. Pat and Glynn(David's parents) said Mason heard his Aunt Trina is coming to town and that is why he is smiling so big! I love it! On Dec. 21 I will be holding him for 4 days straight. All hands off, he's mine when I get to TX! I can't wait to meet him and play with Madeleine Grace. Let the spoiling begin! I bought him a very cute outfit today.
We finished another work week. Yea! We are so grateful for the weekend. We hope to see Brian's cousin and family who are visiting his cousin in Denver this weekend. It is supposed to snow again tomorrow so it all depends on the weather.
Have a good weekend. I will blog more soon!
Love to all!
2 comments:
4 days of heaven holding your new nephew. I can't wait until it's me holding my niece. She comes home on Monday.
What cutie pies! Have fun spoiling them! Isn't it fun to spoil. I love to spoil Lukey and now Emery!
Post a Comment