
Hi friends. Here it is Dec. 14 and I have not done one thing to get my Christmas cards ready. Usually by now I have mailed all 100 of them. Not yet this year. I can't decide if I want to do a letter or if want to send a holiday photo card or both!! Yikes, decisions, decisions!!! If these are my biggest issues I have nothing to complain about. Tonight my sweet husband changed out of his comfies into regular clothes again to try to get a Christmas picture for cards, although I didn't like any of them. So now you can get a sneak peak, although I may not use any of these. I love our new camera and self timer on it!
Thank you for praying for Brian's mom, Carol Ann. She is doing well. She had her first round of chemo. this week and seems to have done well.
Very Recent Blessing: When we are in TX we will be able to borrow my sister and brother in law's car! Yea! This will save us a substancial amount of $ while we are there! Thanks sis and bro!!! We appreciate you!!! We are so looking forward to our trip. Only 6 more days and then I can hold my niece and nephew!!!!! I still have a lot to do to get ready!
Tonight we had a Christmas program at our school and it was so great! Our work environment might not be the greatest, but the kids are! I love those kids!
Thanks for listening to my ramblings! Enjoy these last few days before we celebrate our Saviour's birth! Love to all!!
T and B
1 comment:
Well decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!!! No rush girl, no pressure!!
Ready for a funny story to bring your week to an end?
Stopped by Braums late this aft. for a few groceries. Wrote a check and cashier said "Did you know your driver's license expired 12/03???? Well, Yes, since that was my B-Day!! But must have had other things on my mind.
After a minor panic, called son Keith and he led me to the website of driver's license renewal and I was able to do it on line!!!! Now is that not fantastic?? Me who barely knows how to work my puter and I got the job done.
I even printed off the transaction so in case I got stopped on one of my many Dallas trips at least they would know I had made an effort!!
Sorry sweets, thought that would top your christmas card delima story!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and Love to you all.
Thank everyone of you for your prayers. KEEP "EM COMING!!!!!!
Post a Comment