
Hi. After much consideration and thought I decided to write a Christmas letter. All 124 letters are ready to be mailed. I am so blessed as my sweet husband helps me with the whole process. We hope you enjoy it.
We have had a good weekend shopping, cooking, wrapping, packing, and resting. Brian has not felt to great this weekend, but seems to be feeling better now. We are getting ready to go to TX!!!!!!! Yea!!! Two work days and one day to get ready and then get on the airplane early on Thursday!
I received a new cute holiday shirt from my Mom and Grandmommie. I wore it this weekend and want them to see that I love it! Thank you so much for the cute shirt!
Enjoy your week! Later taters,
T and B
3 comments:
Well I am so glad your card dilema is solved and looking forward to the letter, but so much more looking forward to seeing you both "in the flesh"!!!!!!
Your Christmas shirt is so cute. Mom and grandmommie did a good job. Have a fun next 2 days at school and then jump on that plane and get to Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for ya'll to get to come home and see your family.
That is a very cute shirt! Enjoy your family and Merry CHRISTmas!
Post a Comment