Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jesus, Party/Playdate!

We had the privilege of hosting a playdate with our new sweet friends! We decided to have an early "Happy Birthday, Jesus" party. We let two sweet preschool boys decorate the cake! What were we thinking?!?! It was tons of fun and still delicious!

Look at their happy faces to decorate with all of those sweets!


Our sweet toddlers, who are weeks apart, didn't know what to think!


All four of our precious babes eating a little cake!

I forgot to take a picture of the cake before I cut it, oops! Better late than never, right?!
Look at all those sprinkles! I think Pearson put one whole entire section of a six part Wilton decorating container on the cake!

Look who decided to "belly up" to the peanut m&m's after all the fun! Like Mother, Like Son! He knows where the good stuff is in this house! This little mischievous thing pushed his chair over to the tall counter top, climbed up, and helped himself! Thankfully, Mommy caught him in time!


As always, God meets my every need and God knows I am a gal and mommy who needs friends! And God has blessed me again with special ladies at our church in our new town who also have a love for God, their babies, their families, and friendship! I am thankful for my new friend who could come to our playdate and I am grateful for my new friend who wasn't able to make it! We missed you!

2 comments:

mstalcup said...

Trina - how very sweet! That cake looked pretty "yummy".

Love you all :)

Unknown said...

I love the pics! We had so much fun that day. Can't wait to have another playdate soon. :)