Other than these three amazing guys there are a few things in our home that we use to decorate at Christmas time that I love, so I thought I would share them.
As many of you know I love Willow Tree Angels. I love the sweetness and simplicity of them. We were very generously gifted this entire special nativity set when my precious mother in law went to be with Jesus. I love putting it out every year in her honor. She used to leave it out all year long in her house. I especially loved this year how Pearson talked about all the parts of the nativity set and everywhere we saw another one he would say "There's Baby Jesus!" so excitedly!
This year we splurged and bought stockings for each of us! It was so fun to look at them all month. Then it was even more fun to watch the kids open the things Santa left for them in them.
This is one of my favorite Christmas ornaments! It reminds me of the real meaning of this season! Funny thing is, I took it to a Ladies Ornament exchange a few years ago and stole it from another lady because I loved it so!
This is my favorite room of our house. It is where we put up our tree this year. All of the furniture in this room came from my sweet mother in law's house. I love to sit on the red couch to think, pray, journal, talk on the phone, or do whatever comes to me.
These are a few of my favorite things. Hope you enjoyed them!
1 comment:
I remember you telling me about that nativity set! I love that it is extra special for you and your family!
Post a Comment