Monday, September 20, 2010

More September Fun!

We are still having fun in the sun in September. We found a new park last week that was just right for the boys ages. I struggle sometimes when the park equipment is too big for them, especially Aaron. Especially since he thinks he is as big as Pearson. But this one was just right! We will definitely go back there again!



We were also able to be at our nieces' 7th birthday party this weekend. This aunt has missed too many parties and I was sooooooooo happy to be there! I also loved that from the moment I walked in to my sweet sister's house she let me help her! I so loved helping her this time as she has helped me so many times in the past 4 years! My sis and bro in law went all out as usual and hosted an amazing American Girl party for sweet Maddie!

The birthday girl and one proud aunt:


Aaron and Brian:


Nana, Papa, and 4 silly, giggling grand babies!


Aaron and Papa in matching Rangers p.j.s at the P.J. and Pizza party:

No comments: