I have decided to join another blogger mommy and take this challenge. I know as a Mommy of my two precious angels I don't always praise them enough and so I am going to be working on my words this month.
Genesis 1:31 says, "Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was excellent in every way." (NLT)
I love how that is worded, "excellent in every way".... Our children are excellent in every way, in spite of how they act at times. They were made in Gods' image and he said his creation is excellent.
I will be praying for God to show me ways that my children are excellent. I will be blogging about it and updating my Facebook status about how they are excellent. And I will be telling my precious children how excellent they are! I pray that my words build them up and encourage them and glorify Our Heavenly Father.
You can click on the button on the right to go to the blog about it too.
Today, Sept 1st Pearson is excellent in his independence. He is able to put on his own shoes now and get in and out of the car all by himself. Aaron is excellent in his communication skills, he is learning a new word daily!
Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
30 Days of Excellent in Every Way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Friend! I love this idea! I am going to try it with my class! (I first thought of the dog, but she just got my kitchen floors all muddy.) I love these challenges that make you think more positively!
GO TRINA! You are a most excellent mom! HUGS!
Post a Comment