Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Aaron!

When visiting another friend's blog tonight, I loved how she wrote all about her baby girl turning two and all the things she loved about her so I thought I would copy that fabulous idea!

I cannot believe this sweet little thing is ONE year old! Where did the year go!



Here are all the things we love about Conner Aaron:
- We love the way you wave backwards!
-We love how you say, "uh-uh" for uh-oh!
-We love how you have a ton of toys to play with, but you would much rather play with whatever your big brother has!
-We love how you stand up in your highchair even when buckled in!
-We love that you love your stroller and are a great "stroller" baby! A lifesaver for this Mommy!
-We love that you are a great sleeper(most of the time) and eater!
-We love how you smile from ear to ear! That smile can light up a room!
-We love how you lay your head on Mommy's shoulder and tuck in your arms to cuddle! So precious!
You are an amazing, precious addition to our family! We are forever grateful that God gave us you when he gave us two!

3 comments:

Ashley Hall said...

Happy Bday to your sweetie! Amazing how perfect God's plan is! Look at your precious little family with two perfect blessings. I know you feel so blessed!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet and special Trina! I love it.

Happy (belated) birthday sweet Aaron. You are very precious to us as you are a Colorado baby like your big brother Pearson and cousin Ian. Thank you Colorado!!

jenny said...

Oh Friend - Your posts choke me up...so sweet and honest...your light shines through your words!