Today while I stepped out of Pearson's room this is what I came back to find:

every book that belongs on his shelf on the floor! He is too funny! Here is a video of us talking and me trying to find out how this happened.


Learning letters and reading a little Thomas!

Here is the bookshelf after Mommy cleaned all the books. It took all I had not to organize them alphabetically by author! My teacher friends reading this know how hard that was!

every book that belongs on his shelf on the floor! He is too funny! Here is a video of us talking and me trying to find out how this happened.


Learning letters and reading a little Thomas!

Here is the bookshelf after Mommy cleaned all the books. It took all I had not to organize them alphabetically by author! My teacher friends reading this know how hard that was!
No comments:
Post a Comment