So cute! I bet Aaron will really talk sooner than most babies because of having Pearson around. Ian is really enjoying some high pitch screaming lately and when we turn and look at him, he just grins.
I am so glad that they are doing so well! I love you Aunt T and it was good to talk to you yesterday. Give all the boys hugs and kisses from me. LOVEE ya. -Macie Marie
3 comments:
So cute! I bet Aaron will really talk sooner than most babies because of having Pearson around. Ian is really enjoying some high pitch screaming lately and when we turn and look at him, he just grins.
I am so glad that they are doing so well! I love you Aunt T and it was good to talk to you yesterday. Give all the boys hugs and kisses from me. LOVEE ya.
-Macie Marie
Oh how awesome these videos are! Pearson is such a big boy and talking SO much! I think the was making a run for it with that calculator, lol!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment