Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brian/ AKA Daaaeeeee!!!

Sunday was my sweet husband's birthday! I am so blessed to be his wife! Brian, you are an awesome Daddy to our sweet boys. Pearson and Aaron and I love you so much!



We went to Red Robin for our free birthday burgers. If you sign up for their birthday email club they send you a free burger coupon of your choice. Since our birthdays are 1 day apart we are able to use both at one time! Free meal!! So blessed! Then they even bring you a free ice cream sundae and sing to you! Fun times!



Pearson tasted his first lemon! He didn't even make a sour face! He just kept licking it!!


We had a great weekend celebrating our birthdays! So blessed to be parents to these two sweet boys!

1 comment:

EK said...

What a great picture of Brian and his boys! Nice job on the cakes too. I am very impressed Trina AND nice use of the coupons at Red Robin. Free burgers and ice cream - well played my friend!