Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pearson or Aaron Results!


Aaron - 6 weeks old Pearson 3 months old

It is so fun to dress Aaron in clothes that were Pearson's. Can you tell who is who? Leave your guess in the comments section. I will post results on Friday! No cheating by going back to previous Pearson posts! Let the fun begin!

Yes! You are all right Aaron is on the left and Pearson is on the right! Good job blogger friends!

4 comments:

The Haseltine's said...

to the left is Aaron and to the right is Pearson

Clint and Jennifer said...

How cute!
It was so fun to meet you today. Thank you so much for inviting us into your home for coffee- I really enjoyed our time together and your boys are so sweet and adorable. We'll have to do it again next time we come... until then, I'll check in with you here every now and again.
Take care, and God bless you and your family. Have a blessed Easter!

Jennifer

Amanda said...

aaron on left, pearson on right. Hope the two little boys behave so you can take care of your big boy!
-Amanda

fourlittlehawks said...

I'm with everyone else, Aaron is on the left!

Love,
Jen