Cherishing every moment together on this amazing journey as a family!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter 2009
We have had a different kind of Easter this year. Brian has had strep throat this week. And then Pearson got it and ear infection and an eye infection. So we have been hanging out at home recooperating from all the illnesses! I wanted to find the boys matching Easter outfits and was never successful and then everyone got sick, so God knew they didn't need new outfits this year. Maybe next year! But I was able to dress them in matching colors at home today. I hope you enjoy all the pics! I will try to upload a video of Pearson opening his Easter basket later, blogger is taking forever.
Happy Easter, friends! He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor Brian has strep again?! I'm so sorry you guys have been sick! You took some adorable pictures, at least. Hope everyone is on the mend!
Post a Comment