
On Tuesday we went to Memorial Park here in Colorado Springs. It is a huge park with a lake in the middle of it. We had a fun time as a family having a picnic and walking around. We have had a great week with Brian. This is his first week of summer vacation. I am tutoring three days a week and he has high school football practice three mornings a week. So we have Tuesdays and Thursdays completly free to hang out together. It has been nice!

Memorial Park with Pikes Peak in the background

Pearson has recently discovered his tongue and in this picture he had just stuck it out at me and I was trying to get him to do it again for the camera, but oh no, he wanted me to get my picture taken with my tongue out! Fun times!
2 comments:
Hope you don't mind but I borrowed your lilypie idea. It's really cute. I don't know where you find these things! Have a great day with your boys. Love Pearson's teeth!!
I love how cute you guys both look in your hats! Looks like you are having gorgeous weather! Miss You!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment