We went to Heather and Gil's(sweet friends from church) house for dinner on Friday and they introduced us to Guitar Hero. I played too, yes, me! I had a blast, although I am not very good at all. Pearson tried to play too. They even let us borrow it to bring home, needless to say we are addicted. We have both been playing it at home! Enjoy the silly pics!






5 comments:
HOW FUNNY!!!! I love guitar hero!!! im pretty good at it!!! Im glad yall had such a great time. Im off to VBS....cant wait to see yall!
-Macie
OMG! I LOVE Guitar Hero! I have to play on "practice" mode though as my ego can not take getting booed off stage! Did Pearson like seeing his Rock Star mommy? :)
I love how serious Brian's face is while playing! What a stitch!
Let me just say that the pic of you playing looks exactly like me playing. I have to stomp my feet to keep the beat. Yeah, I'm pretty much the circus side entertainment when it comes to Guitar Hero. I can only play one song too, Shout at the Devil.
Bring on the father's day pic's. Happy Father's Day Brian.
Heather
Post a Comment