Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update on life

Hello friends and family,
All is good here! Not too much to update, but here goes. We have been busy packing the house to get ready to move to the new house this weekend. I say we, but really it has been Brian. He is a packer and an organizer. I am so blessed. We are looking forward to moving into the new house and to be able to call it ours and paint the rooms we want and to plant flowers and do all the fun things home owners do!

Baby Willeford is doing great. We went to the dr. yesterday. All is good. We are so blessed with a great doctor. The pregnancy is going well and is such a blessing. I sometimes have trouble sleeping due to leg restlessness and such, so I am awake a 4am to type email and update the blog. I am beginning to think sleep is overrated. Maybe I am just getting prepared for the future when Brianna or Pearson keep me awake. :))

We are getting excited that school will be ending soon. 11 days left, but who is counting??? We are also getting excited about another trip to Texas in June.

Ok, that is all I can think of for now. Heather, hope this updates sustains you for you now sweet friend! And to my lurker friend out there, thanks for posting!! It is great to hear from you! Stay in touch!
T and B

5 comments:

Amber said...

Glad to hear from ya! I would love to see you in June if we can work it out! Maybe Heather and I could do lunch or something with you if you don't have a FULL schedule. I understand that it can be crazy trying to see everyone when you come into town!! So glad BABY Willeford is doing good. Keep us posted.....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

It does suffice.Will we get to see you in June when you're here? I hope so. I can't wait for baby W to arrive so that I know the gender finally....i don't know how you're holding out. I love you guys....

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for quite a while now & finally decided to register so I can comment! Sue & I are so happy for all three of you.....baby on the way, new house and perhaps a new opportunity for Brian. I guess it may be some time before you come to visit us in New Orleans but you are welcome ANY time.

Love

Sue & David

Anonymous said...

hey..I have been keeping up with you through your blog..can't wait to see you in June.
Love,
Aunt,
aunt

Carol Ann-Gammy said...

Hey sweeties!!!!! Sure love and miss all 3 of you. Sure sorry all of us weren't able to be there to help you move, like we did in McKinney last year. To cool to see my brother posting now!!!
Can't wait for my grandchild to come visit in June so he/she can be SHOWERED with GOODIES. Amber, Heather, Josh, and whoever else is invited to come to my house on June 23 for a Party for the GRAN and parents!!!
Lots of Love and Hugs
Mom